Morris Technology delivers Software as a Service-based solutions to a number of industries including media. Morris Technology began as an Engineering and Support Services (ESS) team managing networks and devices along with technical support. We have grown to include a Solutions Development team that develops and supports SaaS-based solutions for customers all across the U.S.
Level 1 Support Technician
Overview: Morris Technology LLC is a profit driven company serving the media vertical with Software as a Service (SaaS) products, as well as Engineering and Support Services to keep our customers running with strategic technology, 24/7. In tandem, the company through its team members continues to push the goal of ensuring the performance of industry strength, market turning products and services that contribute to our customers’ success and increase revenue.
We currently have an opening for Level 1 support technician in our Engineering Services and Support department. Located in downtown Statesboro, this is a great opportunity for GSU students to satisfy the IT internship requirement. This is a part-time position which will not terminate at the end of the semester. If you are looking for a job with the opportunity to learn, look no further. We have a position for you.
Shift Specifics: 24 - 28 hours per week
- A strong working knowledge of all modern versions of Windows
- Understanding of Linux and the command line
- Understanding of networking
- Possess good phone skills
- Friendly and good communication skills
- Work well independently or with a team
- Love to learn
- Answer tech support calls and level one tickets then document results
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, networks and printers
- Rebuild computers from operating system to end user software
- Support for mobile devices, specifically email set up and troubleshooting
- Virus detection and removal
- Interface with customers and management
- Troubleshoot backup software
- Ability to organize, follow instructionsand complete tasks in a timely manner
- Create Active Directory users and groups
- Add users to Microsoft Exchange at Office365
So, if these skills fall in your experience, and you want to join a great technology team, please send us your resume (and highest bowling score)!
We look forward to your application and ensuing interviews!