Morris Technology delivers Software as a Service-based solutions to a number of industries including media. Morris Technology began as an Engineering and Support Services (ESS) team managing networks and devices along with technical support. We have grown to include a Solutions Development team that develops and supports SaaS-based solutions for customers all across the U.S.
IT Systems Engineer
Morris Technology has an immediate opening for an IT Systems Engineer. We are searching for a strategic thinker to be part of the ESS team. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to make an immediate impact while working with a great team and our customers. This unique opportunity offers a mix of hands on action, team development, and leadership. The ability to work well in a collaborative environment is essential as well. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Limited Travel will be necessary.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic insight to business operations
- Planning and managing large scale mission critical projects
- Conveying technical details to customers and end users
- Fostering growth in team members
- Prioritizing and delegating tasks efficiently
- Formulating and presenting business plans to executives to guide long term purchasing decisions
- Implementing best practices to keep infrastructure in compliance
- Designing system architecture
- Losing to the President when we take the company bowling as he hates to lose in that sport (even though he is not that good)!
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of the following, though we are willing to provide training:
- Amazon Web Services
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- All versions of Windows OS
- Windows Server
- Virtualization (Hyper-V preferred)
- Terminal Services
- Switches, VLANs, Wi-Fi
- Cisco ASA and SonicWall, Site to Site VPNs
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Backup Systems
- Understanding of VoIP
Salary is commensurate with experience and do note that we offer healthcare benefits!
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org